We Are Practical Engineers...
TWIG® Energy & Sustainability (TWIG® EAS) Consulting is a specialized branch of The Wall Consulting Group, Inc (TWIG®).
Our consultants and design team members are the technical core of excellent project development and implementation.
TWIG® EAS is rich in talent and experience; we can take a project from an idea to a workable and buildable design, that includes a full spectrum of LEED™ project review and analysis.
Our main focus is on Passive House Design services, LEED and Sustainability services, Geothermal, reducing Carbon Footprint, Energy Conservation, Building Energy Performance Modeling, High energy Technologies, CoGeneration Technologies and Micro-turbine technologies.
TWIG® EAS provides comprehensive building infrastructure master planning and analysis that includes:
- Passive House Design
- LEED Project Registration
- Credit Interpretations Rulings (CIR)
- Application filing process
- Review and Certifications
- LEED Certification Analysis
- Geothermal Systems Analysis & Design
- Renewable Energy Sources Analysis
- Indoor Air Quality Analysis
- Integrated Architectural and Engineering Systems Analysis
- High Efficiency MEP Design Analysis
- Commissioning Review and Analysis
- D0E-2 Building Simulation and Energy Analysis
For the Commercial and Residential specialized TWIG® EAS has employed and executed several energy system analysis evaluation programs.
TWIG® EAS has one of the most experienced sustainable design departments in the country.
This branch provides our clients with LEED™ review and analysis for new and existing facilities. With an intimate knowledge of the ASHRAE standards, TWIG® EAS has assisted clients with a variety of building related modifications, and with resolution of LEED™ related issues.
TWIG® EAS assists with project design analysis - engineering reviews of HVAC design, analysis and coordination of building loads.
TWIG® EAS' consultants take a whole building approach when identifying energy efficiency opportunities and offer a complete package for implementing and achieving energy reduction.